Coronavirus Statement of the Hurst Conference Center
Our highest priority at the Hurst Conference Center is the health and safety of our staff, our clients and their guests. We continue to monitor and implement the recommended guidelines set by the State regarding meetings and large gatherings at event facilities. Therefore, in an effort to provide a hygienic environment, here are some examples of the practices the Hurst Conference Center has put into effect:
- Effective cleaning protocols in all public areas, meeting rooms and restrooms
- The availability of hand sanitizer throughout the building
- All servers will be outfitted with gloves and protective masks
- The Hurst Conference Center will follow all food service guidelines.
- If guests wish to implement “Social Distancing”, we will provide event floor plans and room layouts that will maximize the space capacity.
- Employees are asked not to work if they are experiencing fever or other flu like symptoms.