Coronavirus Statement of the Hurst Conference Center
The Hurst Conference Center wants to thank you, our guests, for your patience as the situation around the Coronavirus continues to evolve. We want to ensure that our guests are as informed as possible. Our highest priority at the Hurst Conference Center is the health and safety of our staff, our clients and their guests. We continue to monitor and implement the recommended guidelines set by the State regarding meetings and large gatherings at event facilities. Therefore, in an effort to provide a hygienic environment, here are some examples of the practices the Hurst Conference Center has put into effect:
- Effective cleaning protocols in all public areas, meeting rooms and restrooms
- The availability of hand sanitizer throughout the building
- We have upgraded to higher quality MERV 13 air filters in the common areas and restrooms, thereby enhancing the quality of the indoor air environment. These will filter out most bacteria and virus carrying particles and keep the indoor air environment clean from a wide variety of pollutants and allergens. They will not provide a sterile environment—no air filter can—but they will provide the cleanest possible air quality for a business or residence
- All staff responsible for handling Food & Beverage service will be outfitted with gloves and protective masks
- The Hurst Conference Center will follow all food service guidelines which will require meal services to be plated and limiting what will be preset on the tables
- In observance of “Social Distancing”, we will provide event floor plans and room layouts that will maximize the space capacity and best meet the needs of the program objectives while staying within the state recommended guidelines
- Employees are asked not to work if they are experiencing fever or other flu like symptoms.
Our team wants our guests to know that we are very aware of, and understand the impact the Coronavirus is having not only on scheduled events, but for the planning of future events as well. We support our clients and value their business, and will work together on a case by case basis in an effort to find the best possible solution to meet the specific needs of their situation.